|10 Ayurvedic Health Benefits of Gulkand or Rose Petal Jam|
Gulkand or flower petal stick is a sweet Indian delicacy. It is anything but difficult to get ready and is recorded under the best Ayurvedic meds for their gigantic medical advantages. Dr. Shilpa Mittal - Nutritionist, Diet Consultant and Founder of Nutrilife Health Management, Mumbai shares a rundown on how this conventional mouth cleanser can support your wellbeing.
• Gulkand has cooling properties, therefore it is valuable in reducing all warmth related issues like tiredness, laziness, tingling, a throbbing painfulness. It additionally helps in diminishing consuming sensations in the soles and palms.
• Gulkand is a great cancer prevention agent and a decent rejuvenator.
• Consuming 1 - 2 teaspoons of gulkand lessens sharpness and stomach warm. It likewise helps in treating ulcers and forestalls swelling in the digestive tract.
• Gulkand treats mouth ulcers, reinforces teeth and gums.
• It can be utilized to treat dysmenorrhoea and is viable in assuaging menstrual torment. It is likewise useful in treating over the top white release issue. A decent stomach related tonic - enhances craving, enhances absorption and rectifies stomach related issues.
• Gulkand expels poisons from the body and refines blood. In this manner, it helps in giving a reasonable composition and keeps the event of different skin issues like skin inflammation, bubbles, whiteheads and so forth.
• Helps to diminish over the top sweat and foul personal stench.
• Having two teaspoons of gulkand before wandering outside, can avert sunstroke and controls nostril-dying.
• It is useful for each one of those people who have water maintenance issue, as it helps in expanding your pee yield.
• It has a quieting impact on the sensory system, in this manner helps in decreasing pressure.